I am not currently teaching this class.
Today students continued working on test review.
1. Finished off presentations.
2. Handed back old work.
3. Began Exam Review.
Made our presentations on how to deal with the exponentially increasing human population.
Continued to work on our research projects after sampling some insects.
1. Discussed yesterday’s lab.
2. Browsed the rest of the text book, working up to and including problems facing humans with our population growing exponentially. Discussed what kind of problems we face.
3. Explored one aspect of the problem and a possible solution using a Ted Talk
4. Students used the rest of class time to explore a problem and solutions. They are to prepare a presentation for the class that will look at a problem and solution for Monday. They will have most of class time on Friday. Presentations should be 5- minutes in length.
1. Completed our Dandelion Survey estimating the # of dandelions in front of The Centre.
2. Read pages 473-480 and answered # 1-3,5-8,10-13.
REMINDER – we are outside tomorrow, dress warm and come prepared to trudge through snow.
Answers are below