- Reviewed for the test.
- Finished watching The Island
- Began our unit on Homeostasis
- students review levels of organization from small to large. Atoms –> Molecules/compounds –>Macromolecules –> Organelles –> Cells –> Tissues –>Organs –> Organ Systems –> Complex Organisms. In this unit we’ll be jumping around a lot through this organization.
- Have students review some of the Major Organ Systems and their functions. Can they get 11?
- HANDOUT the attached handout and go through the body systems. Handout
- Students are to read pages 336-348 in their texts and answer # 1-5 on page 346 and #2,6,9,10 on page 348
- Remember test tomorrow on Molecular Genetics